Delivers more than expected
DRA FAMILY OFFICE
Commitment, Strength & Focus
And Direct Private
Current assets today include:
- A Portfolio of Commercial Real Estate Assets
- Retail Stores
- Gas Station properties
Private Equity Opportunities – Operating Companies
• Stage: We look to acquire growth oriented operating businesses with at least 4 years ofoperating history.
• States: We will invest in any geographic area in the continental USA.
• Sector: We will evaluate any industry and sector.
• Size: We are targeting businesses from $2MM – $6MM in EBITDA with definable growth opportunities.
• Structure: We look to invest alongside management teams partnering with them for the companies next stage of growth.
Venture Capital opportunities – Operating Companies
• Stage: We target Seed and Series A stage opportunities (Post “Friends and Family”) and are often the first and only institutional capital.
• States: We will invest in any geographic area, with a preference for Texas & California based opportunities.
• Sector: We are industry agnostic and will opportunistically invest in any industry sector.
• Size: Our investments range from $250,000 to $5,000,000 depending on the opportunity.
• Structure: We can be flexible in structure, although we don’t evaluate SAFE Notes or Convertible Note opportunities without a valuation cap.
1. Technology Services
2. Financial Services
3. Mobile Home Park/RV Communities
4. Gaming & Hospitality
5. Land Development
6. Urban Apartments
1. Business to Business technology
2. Financial Service companies
3. Amazon product portfolios
1. Growth Capital
2. Majority Ownership
3. Leveraged Buyouts
4. Bank Financing
1. U.S. based acquisitions near major
2. $500,000 – $3,500,000 in EBITDA
3. EBITDA margin of 18% plus
4. Financial Services Investments
5. Non Cap-X intensive companies
6. Up to $25M acquisition size
7. Majority ownership
8. Recurring revenue
9. Annual Revenue Growth
10. Growth Industry
11. Management to remain active in the
12. Bank financing and references